The new place is in a completely different part of the city, but it's not bad. The rooms are small but clean and modern.
The good things:
- peace and quiet, far away from all the power-hungry ass-kissers,
- the other unit grabbed seemingly better rooms on the first floor, but that means I no longer have to sit with them and I'm hoping to be seeing a lot less of them :P
- my room is small but more than enough for me, I already put there my furniture the way I wanted and it looks like it's gonna work out fine.
The bad things:
- my boss has the adjacent room and I'm worried she's gonna smoke like a chimney and I'm gonna have to inhale all that crap /o\ (but I'm hoping she's not gonna be there much, there are no lectures scheduled in that building :)
- the commute is gonna be a bit of a hassle :(
- there's no cafe or a convenience store or anything in that area where you can buy something to eat and drink.
Well, for now I'm just glad the worst part is over :D And I'm so looking forward to a whole weekend of catching up with my shows and doing lots of photoshopping :D